From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:44:58 -0400

we welcome you to re-visit the page at http://www.monash.edu.au/health

>INTERNET JOURNAL OF HEALTH PROMOTION (IJHP) SPECIAL FEATURES
>http://www.monash.edu.au/health/IJHP
>
>* In conjunction with the World Health Organisation (WHO), IJHP is proud
to feature THE VERONA INITIATIVE: Investing for health in the context of
economic, social and human environment. We invite you to participate in
this exciting new initiative. Online are a series of background articles
and you are invited to participate in discussion via the IJHP Journal
Discussion Forum.

>* The scientific program and abstract book for the 2ND NORDIC HEALTH
PROMOTION RESEARCH CONFERENCE is now online. Over 70 abstracts are included
covering a wide range of health issues.

>* Latest IJHP articles include:
>  - The Victorian Health Promotion Foundation: an overview
>  - New Horizons in Health - From Vision to Practice
>  - Public Health in Latvia with Particular Reference to Health Promotion
>  - Editorial: Fads and Fallacies in Rural Men's Health Promotion
>
>The Internet Journal of Health Promotion (ISSN 1328-7443) uses an
innovative and interactive forum on the WWW to publish and discuss research
articles, reviews, commentaries, conference proceedings and special health
promotion activities to a world-wide audience. The purpose is to stimulate
participation and discussion about health promotion research and action.
The journal is peer reviewed by an international editorial board.

>Wishing you all the best,
>
>    Michael Hofman ([log in to unmask])
>    Dr Bridget Hsu-Hage ([log in to unmask])
>
>MONASH HEALTH PROMOTION ON THE INTERNET (http://www.monash.edu.au/health)
>- the premier health promotion site on the Internet (>45,000 hits every week)

Visit our Web Site for Free Copies of Our Community Quality of Life Reports!

http://www.utoronto.ca/qol

   Canalising a river
   Grafting a fruit tree
   Educating a person
   Transforming a state
   These are instances of fruitful criticism
   And at the same time instances of art.
       -Bertolt Brecht

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Associate Director,
Masters of Health Science Program in Health Promotion
Department of Public Health Sciences
Graduate Department of Community Health
University of Toronto
McMurrich Building, Room 101