From:
G&L Burdett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:58:52 -0400
HEALTHY AT HEART FOR KIDS - THE FUN WAY!   CHILDREN'S HEALTH FAIR
Saturday October 24, 10 am to 3 pm
Mississauga Valley Community Centre
1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd.

On behalf of the Peel Heart Health Network, I would like to invite you to
join us on Saturday for a fun filled day complete with clowns, yummy food,
a puppet show, Peel region athletes, The Toronto Raptor, Franklin the
Turtle, our own mascot Ticker and over 45 interactive heart healthy
displays.  We will also be raffling off TONS of door prizes throughout the
day, including: a family weekend to Horseshoe Valley courtesy of Brampton
Roos Travel, Accommodations and breakfast courtesy of Glenerin Inn, and a
weekend pass including accommodations, buffet dinner, show and breakfast
courtesy of Stage West.

The schedule for the day is as follows:

10:00 am - Early Bird Prizes with the Toronto Raptor
10:30 am - Story time with Franklin the Turtle
11:15 am - Draw for Prizes
11:30 am - Lemon Tree Performers (puppet show)
12:30 pm - Draw for Prizes
12:45 pm - Story time with Franklin the Turtle
1:30  pm - Active Family Energizer with Margaret Good
2:15  pm - Parade of Mascots
2:45  pm - Draw for Grand Prizes

For more information about the Fair, please call (905) 791-7800 ext. 7170.

Yours in good health,

Linda Burdett
Project Coordinator
Peel Heart Health Network