From:
Sao Ricardo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:32:32 -0400
Hello everyone!

> >The Centre for Health Promotion Studies at the University of Alberta will
> >launch its inaugural issue of its new newsletter, The Shift, in November.
> >The purpose of this newsletter is to provide a critical link between the
> >so-called "ivory towers" of academia and the "real-world" of health
> >promotion practice. The newsletter will provide practical, research-based
> >information and strategies for practitioners and will explore key issues in
> >health promotion practice and research.
> >While this newsletter will eventually be available on the CHPS website (now
> >under construction), we are currently building a mailing list of people and
> >organizations who would like to receive the newsletter.
As the publisher of Bodywise at http://www.bodywise.net, I would like to
invite professionals the opportunity to reach a global audience with
informative articles that are consumer oriented. These would be available
online indefinitely as well as included in our newsletter, currently 2,300+
subscribers and growing 20% each week.

Bodywise.net at http://www.bodywise.net is a quality health publication
presenting worldwide health news sourced from leading institutes updated
continuously with indepth features, late breaking news, book reviews and
resource information for all ages and stages. In aligning with a quality
health content site, your consumers will appreciate your commitment to
healthy living.

We would of course credit the author fully and provide a direct link to their
site. We also offer the opportunity to include a small bio note. The articles
will remain online indefinitely.
> >If you or your organization would like to receive The Shift, please send
> >your name, organization name, mailing address and email address to:
Thanks. we did!

Best Wishes,
Sao Ricardo, publisher
--
Bodywise - your definitive guide to health