From:
Brian Jerome <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:02:11 -0700
Hello everyone,

I have some information I would like to share with everyone and I need your
help. I am trying to get this out to as many people as I can so they can
start healing their bodies, but I continually run into people who don't
want that to happen. You will see what I mean after I post this message. I
can understand your skepticism and I actually encourage it. Never believe
what you are told or what you read or what you see on television. 9 times
out of 10, they are misleading you somehow. Always research serious topics.
That is what I do and I have learned that this is the only way to be
surewhat you are reading and what you hear about is true. That is why I am
so excited about the information I am about to share with you. I have
researched it quite thoroughly and it is real. 100% real. But judge for
yourself. All I ask is you take a real look at this. If you read the
information thoroughly, I can not see you disagreeing, but if you do then
that is up to you. My only hope is that you take this seriously enough to
investigate it further. Fair enough?

What I have to share with you is the philosophy of cleansing and rebuilding
the body. Sounds simple enough, but what is it? Well I would like to ask
you a question, "What is the reason we cleanse the outside of our bodies?
Why do we brush our teeth? Obviously to ward off disease and to keep the
micro-scopic organisms such as bacteria, viruses and parasites from
infecting us. But what about the inside. We never do anything to cleanse
that area of the body. Nobody goes in and cleans up the mess we make after
we eat, breath and drink all these different things that we ingest
everyday. Because of our decision to eat meat(beef, pork, chicken, fish),
wheat(bread, pasta) and sugar, we have become very toxic and susceptible to
parasitic infection. How you say? I will give you a quick rundown.

Well when we eat these forms of food, our bodies are first thrown out of ph
balance, that in itself is enough to damage our bodies. Then the food is
improperly digested because of poor chewing habits and lodges or sticks to
the inside of the colon. After  a period of time, this sludge becomes
thicker. Not unlike the inside of a sewer pipe, our colons start to get
filled up and the passage for waste becomes smaller. Less and less comes
out and we get slightly constipated to severely constipated. Then the food
begins to rot.

Imagine placing a pound of hamburger on your counter for a week, or how
about a month, or even 5 years.What would it look or smell like? No wonder
we have bad gas and some of us have foul body odour. First it starts to
stink and then after a few weeks it will hatch larvae. This is what happens
in our bodys when we do not cleanse the inside of it. Because our
intestines are 25 feet long and the fact that they can expand 5 times there
original diameter, that means they can hold a lot of backed up fecal
matter. This fecal matter is self-poisoning the body and we call this
autointoxication. That is the number one cause of disease and unexplained
weightgain. It fairly obvious why people start increasing in size when all
this food is staying inside of them.

The next problem is parasites. Now I know what your thinking, this guy is
nuts, I don't have any parasites. I can assure you I am very sane and I
thought the same thing when I first heard it. but we have a HUGE problem in
North America that nobody is addressing. All the bugs from around  the
world are here and they are infecting the population. You know all those
Third World wonders we thought we would never see. Think again, they are
here and they are multiplying rapidly. No longer is this just a Third World
issue. Because of our freedom to travel we have unknowingly picked up all
the bad bugs of that particular country and brought them back to spread to
our friends and families. Also tourists from other countries are bringing
their beautiful little friends to visit with us as well. Our doctors are
often mistaken when they make a diagnosis. They believe the symptoms to be
caused by a certain disease, when in reality it is caused by a pathogen of
some kind.

Parasites include bacteria, viruses, worms and a whole variety of weird
shaped creatures that believe it or not live inside of your body as we
speak. They get inside us in a number of different ways. Food being an
obvious one and of course water. You here about giardia and cryptosporidium
outbreaks all the time.What about Mad Cow Disease? This really hushed up in
North America, but in Britain and Europe it is everywhere. Do you think
these problems will stay where they are? Not likely.

So how do we deal with this problem. Well first people obviously have to
change their diets. The chances of this happening before serious disease
setting in is very slim. Most people live in a comfort zone and not very
interested in change of any kind. So the next best thing to do is clean out
all the waste material and parasites that are built up inside us. When we
do that, we will no longer be self-poisoning ourselves and the body can
heal itself. That is the key. Would you agree with me that if you cleanse
all the toxins and foreign organisms from the body that the body will start
to heal itself? Of course it will, when you cut yourself or injure
yourself, your body automatically starts to heal. That is what it is
designed to do. But because of our lifestyles, cleansing the body is very
difficult, if not impossible. That is until now.

I have been on a cleanse and rebuild program from Awareness Corporation for
the past 18
months. When I started I had colitis(irritable bowel syndrome), migraines,
joint pain, hair loss, hearing loss, skin problems, unexplained weightgain,
memory loss, bleeding nose quite often, bleeding gums, bad gas, bad breath,
acne, frequent colds & flu. I could probably go on and on, but now all of
that has changed. I no longer have any of that. And all I did was follow
the program that was laid out for me and take these special herbal
supplements. That's it. In a way it was kind of irritating to find out it
was so simple to take charge of my own health, but I am very glad that I
did. I have some close friends now that were diagnosed with nasty
diseases(colon cancer, leukemia, diabetes, hepatitis c, )and all their
symptoms are gone as well. Some of them are not even supposed to be here
right now.

I encourage you to investigate this yourself and I know that you will come
to the same conclusions that I have, this is real and we must do something
about it. But if you really want to find out more, just go to
http://www.dailynutrient.com All the info you need is right there. Read the
health evaluation sheet first, that's what I did and it really opened my
eyes.

Most doctors know about this stuff, but they don't want to talk about it
because they would lose their jobs.
But some doctors are coming around and they are helping us spread the
message. Anyways, read over
the information and decide for yourself if it makes sense. I just want to
warn you in advance that some of the stuff is pretty bizarre, but I promise
you it is 100% accurate and verifiable. If you would like to speak with me
, feel free to email me anytime.

Take care,
Brian Jerome