From:
"Donna L. Alden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:46:00 -0600
Hello Everyone,

I am doing a study on the risk of Hep B transmission to  Health Care
workers and I am looking for some stats (or sites on the internet that
might have these stats) such as what percentage of Hep B transmissions
are occupationally acquired in the health care setting. (i.e., how many
Hep B cases got their disease as a direct result of activities they do
as a health care worker)? Thanks in advance.

Donna Alden

--

Donna L. Alden, RN, BScNurs(Distinction), BSc, DipEH, OHN(S), MScOH(S)
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

The Public Health Inspector/Environmental Health Officer Home Page
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dalden/Index.html

Master's Student (Occupational Health) at the University of Alberta
Faculty of Medicine, Department of Public Health Sciences

ListMaster of Pubhealthnet - a list for public health professionals
to network and post/view jobs in the public health field. To join,
go to my web page listed above and follow the instructions.