From:
Craig Kunkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 17:13:25 -0500
>Hi!  Are you saying that this product cures all forms of cancer?

It really does not cure you of cancer. What it does is raise your body's
T-cells and B-cells. These cells will get rid of the viruses, bacteria,
molds, fungus and parasites in your body. So after taking the Beta Glucan,
it will activate the macrophages, or immune cells, which trap and engulf
foreign substances. So it will be your body's cells that will cure itself of
cancer.

Beta Glucan is a pharmaceutical grade beta-1/3, 1/6-glucan derived from cell
wall of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Baker's yeast). You can purchase a bottle
of 60 capsules in either 100 mg or 425 mg. People have taken this product
and gotten rid of their cancer and tumors.

A number of people who have cancer and tumors have taken the Beta Glucan.
Just in two weeks their cancer and tumors were gone. A nutritionist in
Dallas have not failed with a cancer client yet, by giving them Beta Glucan.
In fact she was so confidence of herself that she was on a three one hour
show informational health series that aired in Dallas. Her name is Rheda
Allen, Health Naturally.

>Before using this product, you should investigate it fully.
>It might actually work as claimed.

I have heard about Rheda Allen and known her for three years. I never heard
of Rheda to be wrong about anything. Rheda really does her research. Rheda
is not out selling bogus products. There are people giving testimonials of
Beta Glucan. Testimonials of Beta Glucan include cure and recovery from
kidney failure, abscessed tooth, cancer, fungus infection, Chronic
Obstructed Pulmonary Disease, Lupus, allergies, virual infection, chronic
sinus infection, brain tumors, high blood pressure, cysts, rare case of
pneumonia, and diabetes.

>Is it safe?

Beta Glucan is completely safe and nontoxic. It was given a G.R.A.S.
(Generally Regarded As Safe) by the FDA. There are no known side effects and
no reported incidents of interaction with prescribed medication.

The effects of Beta 1, 3-D Glucan is being backed by scientific research.
Numerous scientific studies originating from such prestigious institutions
as Tulane University, Harvard Medical School and Baylor College of Medicine
exist to attest to the immune-activating and protective effects of Beta 1,
3-D glucan derived from yeast cell walls. Beta Glucan has also been
researched by the Department of Experimental Hematology and Radiation
Sciences - Armed Forces Radio Biology Institute, McGill University Cancer
Research Center - Victoria Hospital - Montreal Canada.

>Is the product taken orally, topically, or what?

People with cancer usually take at least 3-8 of the 425 mg. of Beta Glucan a
day. You take it orally in capsules. People feel very energetic after taking
the Beta Glucan. Since it helps the body kill off viruses, molds, fungus,
parasites, and bacteria why wouldn't you?

>Does this company have a web site?

Health Naturally does not have a web site as of now. I would love for Rheda
to talk about Beta Glucan on national tv instead of just locally in Dallas.
A lot of people needs to know about Beta Glucan.

You can call Rheda Allen at Health Naturally at 214-739-4372. Rheda sells
the Beta Glucan 100 mg 60 capsules for $18.00 and the 425 mg 60 capsules for
$45.00. I do know that she will let you order by Western Union if you need to.

I do not know of a cheaper place to get this product but you can search on
the internet. Other places sell this at a much smaller dosage, 3 mg - 10 mg.
I believe Health Naturally got the cheapest and best products. There are web
sites on Beta Glucan that you can investigate. You can do a search or you
can view the ones that I found.

http://www.nh-strategies.com/html/testimonials.html

or Medline

http://www.healthgate.com/HealthGate/MEDLINE/search-adv.shtml

or

www.nsc24.com/ref.html

(This site contains references of Beta Glucan to many different magazines
and newspaper articles, including quotes from doctors. Perhaps you can go
here and then read some magazines articles on Beta Glucan.)

There is also a book called Cancer Theraphy written by Dr. Ralph Moss. This
book talks about different research on Beta Glucan. You can also read about
Beta Glucan in Dr. Earl Mindle's book. Both books are available in book stores.

Sincerely,

Craig Kunkel