From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:58:52 -0500
>Date:  Sun, 22 Nov 1998 12:42:50 -0500
>To:    [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
>       [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
>       [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>From:  [log in to unmask] (Don Weitz)
>Subject: [oacaf] [Fwd: Subsidized Housing Ends Homelessness:  20 to 1 odds]
>Cc:    Bruce Cattle <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask],
>       [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>
>>Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 17:26:45 -0500
>>From: Graeme Bacque <[log in to unmask]>
>>To: "OACAF" <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: [oacaf] [Fwd: Subsidized Housing Ends Homelessness:  20 to 1 odds]

Visit our Web Site for Free Copies of Our Community Quality of Life Reports!

http://www.utoronto.ca/qol

   Canalising a river
   Grafting a fruit tree
   Educating a person
   Transforming a state
   These are instances of fruitful criticism
   And at the same time instances of art.
       -Bertolt Brecht

Dennis Raphael, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Associate Director,
Masters of Health Science Program in Health Promotion
Department of Public Health Sciences
Graduate Department of Community Health
University of Toronto
McMurrich Building, Room 101