From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 12:55:45 -0400
Jiri ... I am just in the process of reading/reviewing the Consultation
Draft of the Catholic Health Association of Canada ... Health Care Ethics
Guide Revised & Updated November 1998.  This Draft report has a strong
health promotion theme/philosophy running through it but does not necessary
use the correct health promotion wording/ terminology.

I believe the report is still in draft form and not yet available for
distribution.  You might try contacting the Catholic Health Association of
Canada  (613) 731-7148 for an update.

Debbie Bang
St. Joseph's Community Health Centre
Consumer Health Information Service