Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 04:55:07 -0400
I am a health psychologist currently working for the Direction for Health
Promotion and Education of the Autonomous Province of Trento in northern
Italy.
We have been planning smoke prevention interventions at school for year
1999-2000. There are already some pilot studies on trainings for grad
school teachers and cessation programs for first and second year students
of high school. We would like to include smoke prevention programs for
all students into the wider Health Education Program (EC project funded
trhough the Italian Ministry of Education).

I would really ppreciate if any of you could give me inormation on similar
experiences.

Thank you very much

Laura Dai Pra
Health Psychologist
Section of Health Education
Direction for Health Promotion and Education
Priovince of Trento - Italy
+39-0461-364-534
e-mail: [log in to unmask]