From:
streleaven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:15:52 -0400
Can anyone please help me? I am looking for information on a clinical trial
which I heard mentioned on the news, around August 17. The trial examined
the effect of aerobic exercise on cognitive function in the elderly. There
were two arms in the trial. In one arm, participants did aerobic exercise.
In the other arm, the participants did non-aerobic (weightlifting) exercise.
The trial found that the group doing aerobic exercise improved their
"executive" cognitive functions.

I would like the reference for this trial. Can you help? I am a pharmacist
at St. Joseph's Hospital in Hamilton, Ontario.
(905) 522-4941
Extension 3809 or 3368.

Thank you.

Sharleen Treleaven