Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 19:05:41 -0500
One of our public health nurses is involved with the Youth Advisory
Committee to town council in Collingwood.  About a year or so ago they were
toying with this idea as well.  I know she collected a bunch of information
on the issue. The literature that I saw generally was negative about the use
of curfew to control socially unacceptable behaviour such as vandalism.  I
will see if she might be able to pass something along.
Joyce Fox