From:
"Taylor, Tracey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:59:22 -0500
If you would be kind enough to pass along this e-mail to people who might be
interested in a temporary position in the Tobacco Use Prevention Program
with our health department, I would really appreciate it.  We have a
maternity leave position, focussing on smoking cessation programming, that
will likely be available starting at the end of February.

We are looking for competent, independent applicants with a Master's Degree
in Health Science, Health Promotion or related area, and a sound knowledge
of tobacco prevention and behaviour change theory.  Applicants should
demonstrate competence in program planning, implementation and evaluation,
health promotion strategies, and community mobilization.  We will also
consider candidates with a baccalaureate degree in health or applied
sciences who have 2 years experience in the above and strong research and
analytical skills.

We are currently completing a review of internal candidates, and may be
looking for external candidates if no qualified internal ones are found.
Thus, interested individuals are invited to forward a detailed resume by
February 4, 2000 to me by e-mail or regular mail at the address below.

Thank you for passing this along to potential applicants.

Tracey

Tracey E. Taylor. B.A., M.A.Sc, Program Manager
Healthy Lifestyles & Disease Prevention Branch
Social & Public Health Services
City of Hamilton, Region of Hamilton-Wentworth
71 Main St. West, L8P 4Y5 (Upper Ottawa office)
phone:   (905) 546-3573
fax:       (905) 546-3658
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]