Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 20:33:25 -0400
Re: Book on Community Resources
I know that our local group that is looking at this same issue came to the
same conclusion - one book doesn't really work.  They have printed same
pamphlet type handouts with different types of resources such as child care,
women's shelters, etc. which have been placed in many locations across the
area.

I also think that they have directed efforts to keeping commonly approached
individuals in local agencies better informed as an indirect route to the
public.
Joyce Fox