From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 21:22:30 -0500
Chère liste,

An accointance of mine is looking for a representative in Vancouver and one
in Toronto to sell basic products utilized by labs producing "natural"
health related products. He got the exclusivity for Canada of a line of
products manufactured in France and already sold in over 40 countries (so
he tells me). The candidates would ideally be able to function minimally in
French to link up with this person, whose English is existent but minimal;
they would be paid on a commission basis.

Personally, I am not an inconditional fan of "natural" products and I dont
know how this line of products compares to other lines but if I am
instrumental in helping to create a couple of jobs in the ROC (le Québec à
la rescousse économique du reste du pays...), this is the health promoting
part of this posting !!! So talk about it to whom you think could be
interested, or dont if it hurts your scientificity.

The guy's name and coordinates:
Yvon Leblond
1343 des Perles
Levis, QC, G6W 7G8
Tel: 418-833-4494

PS: Just mention that you got the info. through me if you leave a message
on his voicemail so he figures out what your message is all about, if it is
in english.

Une tres bonne journee.

Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Professeur titulaire et Codirecteur, Groupe de recherche et d'intervention
en promotion de la sante (GRIPSUL), Ecole des Sciences infirmieres,
4108-J Pavillon Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7747
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]

Codirecteur, Centre quebecois collaborateur de l'OMS pour le developpement
de villes et villages en sante / Quebec WHO Collaborating Center for the
development of healthy cities and towns,
2400 D'estimauville, Beauport, Qc, Canada, G1E 7G9.
tel: +1-(418)-666-7000 #461; telecopieur: +1-(418)-666-2776
Courrier electronique:[log in to unmask]