From:
Robyn Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:49:51 +1000
Dear All

I need to quickly write something on the above for our partners in China
(who are mainly from a clinical background) in relation to HIV/AIDS/STIs and
Reproductive and Sexual Health.

Currently searching the web, but any ideas, etc would be welcomed.

Robyn Preston
Executive Coordinator
Marie Stopes International Australia
PO Box 98, St Kilda, VIC 3182, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9593 9651
Fax: +61 3 9593 9702
email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.mariestopes.org.au

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright material.
It is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may
be unlawful. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your
system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me
immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which
are not the views of Marie Stopes International Australia, unless
specifically stated.