From:
Veli Rautio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:10:11 -0400
Hi Nancy,

If there are penalties associated with the smoking ban (fines for
example), they just need to be enforced. When people start getting
fines for smoking on non-designated properties they will get the
message. If there are no penalties involved with the smoking ban
people will continue to smoke - period.

Veli Rautio
Pembroke, Ontario