From:
Mike Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 12:19:28 -0800
The Public Health Association of BC. administered over $100,000 to sponsor
regional workshops (conferences) in BC.  Funders include BC Health and
Health Canada.  The  purpose was to find ways to make practical application
of determinants of health.  Workshops were planned by reps from multiple
sectors and were structured to enable concrete action to follow.  I would
suggest that you contact Mollie Butler.  She is the member of our (PHABC)
board most involved in the workshops and could past you on to other more
appropriate sources.  "[log in to unmask]"

Dr. Mike Nelson [log in to unmask]
NHN Consulting Group, Lantzville, BC
(250) 390-1241