From:
Jim Frankish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 13:03:58 -0800
>Are you interested in sharing your research on reducing health
>inequities and improving health at the population level?
>
>The Centre for Population Health Promotion Research at the
>University of British Columbia is coordinating the production of a
>special Supplement for the Canadian Journal of Public Health on
>population health intervention research.  We have a two-stage process.
>
>First, we strongly encourage you to submit an OUTLINE of a paper
>that reports on research from diverse disciplines/sectors on a wide
>variety of policies and programs designed to improve health at the
>population level.  Outlines may be in English or French. The
>(extended) deadline submission of OUTLINES: February 15, 2011
>
>Authors of selected outlines will be invited to submit full papers,
>which will be peer-reviewed by the journal.  Approximately 15-20
>papers will be included in the Supplement.  For guidelines and
>instructions on how to submit an outline, please go to the website:
>http://blogs.ubc.ca/frankish/special-supplement/>http://blogs.ubc.ca/frankish/special-supplement/
>
>PLEASE DISTRIBUTE TO FACULTY STUDENTS, STAFF, AND ALL MEMBERS OF
>YOUR ORGANIZATION. Thanks!

Dr. Jim Frankish
Professor, Human Early Learning Partnership, College for
Interdisciplinary Studies, UBC
Professor, School of Population & Public Health, UBC; Director,
Centre for Population Health Promotion Research
Member, National Research-Training Program on Population Health Interventions
Senior Scholar, Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (Past)
Room 425, School of Population & Public Health (formerly Library
Processing Centre) 2206 East Mall Vancouver BC V6T 1Z3
O: 604-822-9205, C: 778-987-9205; F: 822-9228 [log in to unmask]
http://www.jimfrankish.com; http://blogs.ubc.ca/frankish/