From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 16:20:46 -0600
Re: the European list ... the heading titles sound very academic to me.
If I were working with IV drug user in an exchange program or with
pregnant women to improve their nutrition intake while pregnant (i.e.
advocacy and skill building), I guess that I would classify myself as
programme implementation ... some how this just doesn't "cut it".  I
agree with Dennis' comments ... the Ottawa Charter and Determinants Of
Health are not reflected in this listing.

Bye the bye ... it would be great to have a Canadian "Who's Who".  The
start of this is already part of the Ontario Prevention Clearinghouse
(OPC) data base in Toronto.

Debbie Bang
Coordinator/Researcher
St. Joseph’s Community Health Centre