CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 07:44:24 -0400
Dear Subscribers,

I am in the process of working up an on-line conference that will run for
just under two months. It will focus on "telehealth in developing
countries".

I want it to produce good information of lessons learned from actual
projects and invite subscribers to HI4DEV, CANCHID and CLICK4HP to submit
suggestions (Who is doing what? Who has done What? What was learned?) with
regard to knowledgable persons, interesting projects, and useful
resources.

I invite postings to this list where information is of general interest.
(Save the discussion for later). I invite persons with more specialized
interests or information to contact me directly at the following email
address:

Sam Lanfranco CANCHID, HI4DEV, and CLICK4HP ListMgt

  Sam Lanfranco, c/o CERLAC                     email: [log in to unmask]
  Sam Lanfranco                           email:[log in to unmask]
  Coordinator                              URL: http://www.dkglobal.org
  Distributed Knowledge Project      Tel: +416 816-2852 (cell/ans_mach)