From:
Lianna Ferran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 11:59:11 -0400
I would recommend "Violence in Society: A Public Health Perspective" by the
Canadian Public Health Association (November, 1994).  It's a little dated but it
is an excellent resource.

Let me know if you would like me to mail you a copy.

Lianna Ferran
Program Officer
National Clearinghouse on Family Violence (www.hc-sc.gc.ca/nc-cn)
Health Canada

Peter Elson <[log in to unmask]> on 99/06/01 10:15:49 AM

Please respond to Health Promotion on the Internet <[log in to unmask]>