From:
Ken Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 22:22:57 -0400
Joanne, please put me on the mailing list for the poverty report and for
other publications from the National Council of Welfare.  To echo a previous
comment, could you tell me if this information is available on a website?

Thank you.  My address is as follows:

Ken Hoffman
Director, Community Health Promotion
Sandy Hill Community Health Centre