From:
Robert Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:59:18 -0800
OPPT Newsbreak: Toxic News for the Net is a weekly news letter of health
related environmental reports published by the EPA.  Due to budget cuts the
EPA is considering discontinuing this fine resource.

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

OPPT Newsbreak reports infectious disease and toxin disease caused by plant,
animal, and aquatic sources, as well as illness caused by commercial food
supplements and improperly handled food, in addition to pollution, chemical,
and other noxious emissions for which you probably usually associate the EPA.

It is a free service and you can unsubscribe at any time.

To subscribe, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask]
leave Subject line blank
Message text: SUBSCRIBE OPPT-NEWSBREAK

>From: LINDA POORE <[log in to unmask]>
>Thu 5:53 PM
>
>Dear OPPT Newsbreak Subscribers and Readers:
>    Thank you for all of your E-mails in response to our
>notice of the February 12 cancellation of "OPPT Newsbreak:  Toxic News
>for the Net." We appreciate your interest in this service and your
>strong support for it.  EPA is considering your thoughtful comments and will
take them into consideration before making its final decision. Because of the
volume of E-mails, this review will take a little time.  In the meanwhile, we
will continue producing OPPT Newsbreak.  The Listserv is still accepting
subscribers, or you can continue to view "OPPT Newsbreak" on our website at:
http://www.epa.gov/opptintr/oppt_nb.txt.