Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:01:49 +0200
Received from colleagues--this promises to be interesting reading.Questions
or comments can be directed to Mr. Robert Davies, CEO, Prince of Wales
Business Leader's Forum (cc address above).
sorry for cross postings!

Best regards,

Anne

Get the FT on THURSDAY

You might like to make a note to get The Financial Times
on THURSDAY (this week) 3 June wherever it is published
throughout the world - as it will contain the second
"RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS" Magazine published in association
with PWBLF and Shell. This is in fact the only magazine published
globally with the FT.
It will contain a wide range of articles by FT journalists (we are
not responsible for editorial copy) on trends and developments
in business responsibility, partnership, business ethics and
policy together with a range of international case studies researched
by the FT.  It also contains a short profile on PWBLF and our latest
concept diagrams on 'societal value-added' and 'corporate contributions
to development'.  We are also grateful to the advertisers for their
support !
Please try and get hold of it - and recommend it to others.
Most importantly - please do feed back comments, ideas, criticisms,
and views, either to the FT itself or to our dedicated feedback email
number on <[log in to unmask]>

With best wishes,

Robert

Robert Davies
Chief Executive

The Prince of Wales Business Leaders Forum
15-16 Cornwall Terrace
Regent's Park
London NW1 4QP
United Kingdom