From:
Celeste Wincapaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:19:23 -0700
Hello,

We have a forthcoming research report which is quite extensive on phsical activity
and income.
Please check out http://www.bccewh.bc.ca/promo.htm and I'll let this list know when
the report is ready.

Cheers,
Celeste

Celeste Wincapaw
Communications & Networking Strategist
BC Centre of Excellence for Women's Health
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://www.bccewh.bc.ca
mailto:[log in to unmask]