From:
Jane Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:35:15 -0400
Susan,

Thanks very much for your assistance.  I will follow-up on Cynthia's
suggestions.

Jane Simpson, RN, MSc(A)
Project Manager - Best Practices/Internet Project
Community Health Research Unit
Dept.of Epidemiology and Community Medicine
Faculty of Medicine
University of Ottawa
451 Smyth Road
Ottawa, Ontario, K1H 8M5