From:
"Cogdon, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:21:01 -0400
Hello everyone,
I'm participating in a service providers group in metro Halifax who are
concerned about the lack of programs for children and youth who have
witnessed family violence.  We have a few (read not adequate) services for
men and women but not one for kids.

We are in the midst of writing a proposal for funding and need to explore
"best practices" in this area. Any suggestions??  Information on individual
and group programs would be most helpful.

Anne Cogdon
Director of Community Health
Dartmouth and Southeastern
Central Regional Health Board