From:
"Cochrane, Kim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:41:45 -0400
Thank you for your help Lorraine. My only problem is that the U of T program
requires some work experience in the area and a health related degree to
back it up. Did you find that they wouldn't have accepted you without the
experience and degree that you had? I would love to talk more about steps
that I should take to get into that program. Perhaps I will give you a call
today.

Thank you
Kim Cochrane