From:
Susan MacMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 06:48:48 -0700
Good morning,

The Chinook Health Region in Alberta operates a Health Promotion Skills
Program as part of a provincial initiative called Action For Health.  This
program is intended to focus on staff needs for health promotion skill
development or enhancement (depending on what level of skill already exists).

The contact person in Chinook would be Bob Campbell and he does not have
internet access so may be contacted through the CHR Lethbridge Office
403-327-2166.  He has moved to a new office but the receptionist at this
number will be able to put you in contact with him.

Good luck.
Susan MacMillan