From:
Michel O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:49:37 -0500
*** Hi all.

I agree with the inclusive perspective reminded us by Alison here.
Even if personally my ethos, beliefs and concrete work are more
around a broader structural perspective, I nevertheless think that
working properly on the planned change of individual behavior is a
significant part of health promotion, derived notably from a long and
proud tradition of health education. Consequently, I would feel that
this list would lose an important part of the health promotion family
by being oriented solely towards structural determinants of health.

Michel O'Neill. ***

--
Michel O'Neill, Ph.D.

Adresse Postale: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres; 4108-J Pavillon
Paul-Comtois, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K 7P4.
Localisation de mon nouveau bureau: Faculte des Sciences infirmieres;
1038-F Pavillon Lacerte, Universite Laval, Quebec, Qc, Canada, G1K
7P4.
tel: +1-(418)-656-2131 #7431; telecopieur: +1-(418)-656-7825
Courrier electronique: [log in to unmask]