From:
"d.raphael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:35:21 -0400
I would like to invite interested persons to consider applying for membership on the Health and Wellness
Committee  as an associate member.  The TMCA is an advisory body to the Neighbourhoods Committee
and is now part of the Toronto Healthy Cities Office.  The Health and Wellness Committee of the
Toronto Mayors Committee on Aging has two working groups:  Food Security and Long-Term Care, though
we are expanding (unless the crypto-fascists in Queens Park are successful in destroying Toronto).

If you are so interested, please send me (the Chair) some information on you and why you would be
interested in helping.  You do not need to be a resident of the City of Toronto to be an associate member.
Our committee meets once a month at Toronto City Hall.

Best Wishes,

Dennis Raphael
 ***********************************
 That which is sure is not sure.