CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Joy Woolfrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 20:47:22 -0500
Hi David!

Hope things are sorting themselves out for you.

Thanks for sending us the information on the Catley-Carson lecture.  Are you
personally the main organizer of this?  Can you help CPAR get a little bit
of her time to discuss possible CPAR-Pop Council project collaboration?

Would you have time to meet with Peter Silverman and myself?  He could be a
prospective Board member.  Leonard suggested I ask you.  We have some
information on him which I'll get Tara, our CP intern to send you tomorrow.

All the best, Joy