CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Tom Zeppenfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:01:44 +0100
MDF, Managament for Development Foundation,  is a world-wide operating training and consulting agency for organisations and individuals responsible for planning, management and project implementation. Among our clients are the Netherlands Development Agency (NEDA), The European Commission (EC), the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Besides, we provide training and consultancy services to a variety of local governmental and non-governmental organisations.

One of our activities is of the development of computer-assisted tools for projectmanagement. Recently we developped a new version of the budgeting software package PlanBud 4. This software has been designed for organisations involved in the elaboration or the analysis and assessment of budgets for development projects and programmes.

PlanBud 4 comprises two principal modules: a graphic editor to enter Logical Frameworks - the Logframe Editor -, and the actual budgeting module. Together, these two modules allow for a solid conceptual basis to plan, monitor and evaluate projects.

We would like to invite you to visit our website at www.mdf.nl , on which you can follow the PlanBud link in order to find additional information on the PlanBud software.

Regards,

Thomas Zeppenfeldt
Management for Development Foundation