CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
Ann Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in International Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 17:24:46 -0800
Dear Nathalie,
Hi, in response to your email regarding Gender Equity in health reform
policies in the Americas discussion group. I just resubscribed to the
Canadian Network on Health because my email address has recently
changed, so I have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks. I did
not request to specifically join your discussion group, as in fact I
had not previously heard of it!

However, I am a Canadian family physician currently doing rural
practice in Inuvik, NWT. Since 1993, I split my time between here and
working with Medecins Sans Frontieres, with whom I have worked in
seven countries in the last year. My particular interests are in
Maternal/Child Health and Refugee (and other war affected groups)
health care, particularly with regards to project initiation in the
emergency phase.

Thanks,
Ann

---"Ms. Nathalie Valdes" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> HI, I am glad you are interested in participating in the discussion
group.  For
> now we are gathering information about the future participants.
Could you send