CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

From:
CPAR Toronto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:42:14 -0400
Greetings,

In the past CPAR has posted their upcoming study tour on your list serve. How should I go about posting the attached outline of our March 2000 Study Tour to Uganda.

I will be on vacation until early September, could you forward correspondence both to the CPAR and my personal email address [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Vivian Peachey
CPAR
Development Education Co-ordinator
550 Queen Street East, Suite 335
Toronto, Ontario M5A 1V2
tel:  416-369-0865 or 1-800-263-2727
fax:  416-369-0294
e-mail [log in to unmask]

CPAR is planning a Study Tour to Uganda for March 2000

Plans are in the making for CPAR’s study tour to Uganda for March 2000. Participants will visit projects and local communities with opportunities for hands on experience in health clinics and other project sites.

The tour offers the opportunity to:

- MEET with local people, communities and agriculture and health professionals;
- LEARN about the challenges of health & development issues and practices first hand;
- VISIT primary health care and agricultural projects in a beautiful African country; and
- SEE Uganda's unparalleled ecological diversity.