From:
Glen Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:29:20 -0400
Sherrie: I don't know if this will lead you to resources specifically about
welfare organizing, but an electronic newsletter I subscribe to called
"Ideas in Action" published by Idealist - Action without Borders, often
highlights new web resources that are of interest to activists and the
non-profit sector. You can check out their back issues (and subscribe if
they interest you) at: http://www.idealist.org/newsletter.html

Good luck,

Glen Brown & Associates
488 Parliament Street, #1