From:
Debbe Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 22:42:48 -0600
Hi Everyone:

I'm putting together a presentation on spiritual health at the worksite;
specifically, it will focus on suggestions for adding a spiritual health
dimension to worksite wellness programs.  Rather than just giving the audience
a list of things they can try, I would like to share the stories of "real"
professionals with them; ie., show them what health promotion professionals
from around the world are doing to bring a spiritual focus to their programs.

If you have a worksite wellness program with a spiritual health focus, I would
love to hear from you.  I'm looking for information on what you do and why,
what type of results/changes you may have seen since adding this focus, and/or
any other information you'd like to share.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Debbe Thompson
e-mail address:  dfthp @jazz.ucc.uno.edu