From:
Louise d'Entremont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 10:27:07 -0800
Dear Cara:

Just in case this might help, here is a web site you might want to check
out. It gives all kinds of mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone
numbers and fax numbers, etc., for different regions in Canada, in relation
to statistics.

http://www.StatCan.CA/Reference/English/Refcentre/refdoc.html

I succeeded in getting to this by following Michel's advice and going to
Statistics Canada in Search. I haven't checked so I don't know if they'll be
able to provide you with statistics pertaining to internet, but at least,
someone should be able to guide you to the right place, I would hope... Good
luck.

Louise d'Entremont