From:
Louise d'Entremont <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 08:48:07 -0400
I have just recently read a 19-page booklet called: GOOD MEDICINE: SECURING
DOCTORS' SERVICES FOR NOVA SCOTIANS.

On page 19, it says: "NOW IT'S YOUR TURN". The government wants to know:
"how you feel about the issues".

We can all respond to:

Mailing address:
Good Medicine, P. O. Box 488, Halifax, NS  B3J 2R8

E-mail address:

Fax:
(902) 424-5579

Toll-free phone:
1-800-565-3611

I strongly encourage everyone to read this booklet and to respond.

Before I send in my opinion, I would very much like to see the issues
discussed on Click 4HP.   How about it?
Thanks very much.

You can read the above booklet at the following web site:

http://www.gov.ns.ca./heal/good_medicine/

You can also receive copies by contacting the closest Access Nova Scotia
site or by calling the Government Book Store in Halifax toll-free at
1-800-526-6575

Louise d'Entremont