From:
Melissa Outhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:47:08 -0300
We've moved!

The website for the Health Promotion Clearinghouse (NS) has moved to a new location:

www.hpclearinghouse.ca

For all our partners with web pages on the HPC and all others who have the site
bookmarked, please be advised that if you use the old address you will be automatically
redirected.  However, please ensure that you update your bookmarks, links, databases,
and/or publications in the future.

Thank-you and please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

(My apologies for cross postings and multiple e-mails)

Melissa Outhouse- Coordinator
Health Promotion Clearinghouse
c/o Community Health and Epidemiology
4th Floor, Centre for Clinical Research