Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:20:26 -0600
7bit
From:
"Dr. Wilfreda E. Thurston" <[log in to unmask]>
I am co-author with M.Burgesss and C. Adair on a paper to be published this
month in Chronic Diseases in Canada entitled: Ethical Issues in the Use of
Computerized Databases for Epidemiologic and Other Health Research. We maintain
that the same types of ethical analysis apply as in use of paper records, but
some, such as security are more salient because of technology.

--
Wilfreda E. Thurston, PhD
Associate Professor

Telephone: 403-220-6940