CANCHID Archives

Canadian Network on Health in Development

CANCHID@YORKU.CA

Canadian Network on Health in Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 23:42:20 EDT
I am writing this letter in regard to DR, Wadie Kamel, my father.  I'm
responding to all who have emailed him recently.  I am sad to say that On
October 8, Wadie Kamel passed away very unexpectedly.  Since I know he was in
correspondence with many, I am unsure who to inform, so I apologize if this
was simply a solicitation or group email. But for those of you who new my
father, he would never want his friends to think that he was simply ignoring
their correspondence.  It is for this reason that I wanted to make sure that
his friends knew why he wasn't responding.  He was in fine health and joyous
spirits up until the night he died suddenly from a heart attack.  While we
are sorry to see him go we know we can rejoice with him for he is with his
Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  My father asked the Savior to be the Lord of
his life and it is because of this that we can be confident he is with the
Lord.  We know that the joy he is experiencing now is a joy we will never
know while on this earth.  Thank you for an opportunity to let you know about
my father, I know he would have wanted that.  Sincerely, Samia Ohm (for his
wife and children)