From:
Bruce Nugent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 06:10:03 -0800
Hi everyone.  I'm back after my exile from CLICK4HP  - thanks for opening
the door for my return Alison.

Does anyone have any info on a news conference held by Ontario New Democrat
MPP Bud Wildman (great last name or what?) on the subject of mold in the
classroom?  I can't find any info out anywhere and we have had some media
calls on the mold subject.  All I have is a transcript from a local radio
station - see below.  So, if anyone knows where I could get my hands on
some other media coverage or even the release from Mr. Wildman's office I
would be a happy man.

Cheers and merry Christmas and all that.

SOURCE   : MARATHON                     STATION: CFNO-FM
         PROGRAM  : NEWS (08:00)                 TIME   : 08:02
         REFERENCE: EB007-5                      LENGTH : 00:00:35
         DATE     : 15 Dec 98

      MOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS

      PETRIE: A New Democrat MPP says that the government should take

      action on moldy portables.  Bud Wildman has introduced a private

      members bill that would require the province to routinely test

      portables classrooms for mold.  At a news conference, Wildman

      brought out a man in a white hazardous material suit - complete

      with respirator and protective goggles to demonstrate the dangers

      of mold.  Education Minister, Dave Johnson, says that it is up to

      local health officials to inspect the buildings.

Bruce Nugent
Thunder Bay District Health Unit
http://www.tbdhu.on.ca