From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:24:51 -0400
Re: post-natal telephone services ... you may also want to check with
hospitals ... many maternal/newborn programs provide a call in service
especially to support breastfeeding and questions about normal newborn
characteristics.  You could speak with the unit at St. Joseph's Hospital in
Hamilton, Administrative Director = Ramona Mileris @ (905) 521-4941 ext.
3852.

Good luck with your paper.
Debbie Bang