From:
Lorraine Telford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 23:11:23 -0400
AS one of the producers/editors of the Ontario Health Promotion
Electronic Bulletin, I would like to respond to Christine's observations
(I support your concerns!)

For those not in Ontario, the bulletin is weekly HP news and information
resource.  Every now and then a resource we identify is not as great as
we think.  Sometimes we don't read the whole thing and ergo, "bad" stuff
is there. When this happens, please trust that we at the Bulletin don't
endorse everything we offer as a resource, yet it IS good to know that
those kinds of "resources" and messages still exist far too often.  I
see it in "good" public health work here!  We are reminded a more
enlightened and informed way for health promotion has not reached all,
and we can direct our efforts to influence those who still are in
victim-blaming mode.

Thanks for letting us know LT
--
Lorraine Telford, M.N.