Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 05:25:59 -0700
HI: Thanks for your kind suggestion. We will post the list of things we
received. Jim

At 09:56 AM 9/27/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Jim,
>
>There is an article that was used in the MHSc HP program at U of T on the
>steps to building conceptual models etc.  It was:
>Earp, J. A., & Tennet, S. T.  (1991).  "Conceptual Models in Health Education
>Research and Practice."  Health Education Research.  6, 163 - 171
>
>Hope this is useful,
>Jen Craven, MHSc.

C. James Frankish, PhD
Acting Director & BC Health Research Scholar
Institute of Health Promotion Research
Assistant Professor, Division of Preventive Medicine & Health Promotion
Department of Health Care & Epidemiology
University of British Columbia
Room 308, Library Processing Building
2206 East Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4
PH: 604 822-9205; FAX: 604-822-9210