From:
Joanne Gesell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:30:25 -0600
Hello all,

I have received several requests for information regarding the recent
"Preventing Chronic Disease: Working Together in an Integrated Approach"
that took place in Edmonton on March 20th and 21st, 2002. When the
conference proceedings and environmental scan become available, I will post
the web site to this listserv so that the information will be available to
all.

Joanne Gesell, BPE, MA
Education Coordinator, Alberta Centre for Active Living
11759 Groat Road
Edmonton, AB T5M 3K6
(780) 415-8885
Research and education for the promotion of physical activity.
www.centre4activeliving.ca