From:
Farra Trompeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:32:17 -0500
Searching for a fun, interactive way to discuss the dangers of drunk and
drugged driving with your students or kids during National Drunk and Drugged
Driving Prevention Month (also known as 3D Month)? Try our quiz for teens
and young people at http://www.soyunica.gov/games/3d.htm.

In recognition of 3D Month, ĄSoy Unica! ĄSoy Latina! developed this
interactive quiz to test young people's knowledge concerning the dangers of
drunk and drugged driving. Our multiple-choice quiz gives basic scenarios
that involve using good judgment and making the right choices concerning
their safety and lives.

As a parent, guardian, caregiver, youth leader, or community organization,
make taking the quiz a group or team activity-join in with your students or
child. This will give you a chance to discuss their responses and test your
knowledge concerning the consequences and realities of drunk and drugged
driving.

After completing the quiz, take time to view our other timely articles on
dealing with holiday blues
(http://www.soyunica.gov/monththemes/december/holidayblue.htm) and healthy
holiday eating (http://www.soyunica.gov/new/holidaynutrition.htm).

We believe that you will find this quiz and the holiday articles useful.
Please feel free to share them with others; post a link from your site; or
reprint as content on your Web site with a link to the original source.

Let us know what you think and how you might use these resources.

Thanks and have a happy and a healthy holiday season,

Farra Trompeter
Web Marketer
ĄSoy Unica! ĄSoy Latina!

Also visit Hablemos En Confianza - http://www.soyunica.gov/adults - Your
bilingual fountain of resources for information on talking to your children
about alcohol, tobacco, and illicit drugs.