From:
Joanne Gesell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:01:43 -0700
For one possible avenue for graduate studies in gerontology, your student
might consider contacting the University of Alberta in the province of
Alberta, Canada.
The web site address to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research is:
http://gradfile.fgsro.ualberta.ca/
The web site address for the University of Alberta home page is:
http://www.ualberta.ca/

All the best,
Joanne

Joanne Gesell, BPE, MA