From:
"Carlson, Marie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:25:41 -0700
I appreciate the discussion and range of viewpoints on the problem of
capacity for healthy eating, however, I personally gravitate toward a
structural vs. individual perspective on the issue and possible
solutions. For an eye-opening read on the economics, politics and
culture of the fast food industry that addresses many of these issues, I
recommend, "Fast Food Nation" by Eric Schlosser.

Sincerely,

Marie Carlson AB (hons.) MA
Project Coordinator
Centre for Health Promotion Studies